Small Engine Mechanic
TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and has experienced explosive growth. We are a leader and innovator in fleet and commercial power washing and semi-truck detail and paint/body work.
As we continue to grow our business, we are currently seeking a full time, small engine mechanic. The hours for the position are 6:00pm to 3:00am.
Duties (not limited to):
• General diagnostic abilities
• Preventative maintenance for automotive, small engines and various equipment
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed
• Maintain work area appearance and safety
• Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
• Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
• 1-3 years practical experience
• Have own tools
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A valid driver’s license with less than four points
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
– Competitive Salary $18- $22 per hour, depending on experience
– Health care/Life Insurance
– Paid vacation
– Top Salary
– 401 (k) Plan
TNT Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For questions, please contact Recruiting at 1-866-336-8686 ext. 330