TNT Services has immediate needs for general laborers in various departments.
REQUIREMENTS will vary based on the position:
- Per insurance requirements to drive must be at least 22 years of age with a valid driver’s license and clean MVR report (maximum number of 4 points on license)
- No restriction to heights
- construction and/or landscaping, power washing experience helpful, will train the right candidate
- Detailing of auto’s/heavy truck experience helpful but not required
- Pre-employment drug screen
Our general laborers perform work in all sorts of environments, conditions, weather, and seasons. Work is physical, and endurance-based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs) bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing, and crouching.
TNT’s ideal candidate is energetic, fun, exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trustworthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship-focused, and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand. If you are not looking for warehouse work and enjoy the outdoors, we encourage you to apply now.
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive salary– $13.00 – $15 per hour
- Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 401K Plan
- Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Training in our Industry
TNT Services. specializes in several areas of power washing including Fleet Washing (handwashing, acid washing, degreasing, and trailer rinse outs), Commercial Power Washing (buildings-interior/exterior, concrete, sidewalks warehouses, parking garages as well as event stadiums and more), Semi-Truck and RV Detailing / Reconditioning, as well as a Full-Service Body Shop and a Drive-Thru Wash Bay in Sharonville.
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employee
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|