TNT Services specializes in several areas of power washing, including Fleet Washing (handwashing, chemical washing, degreasing, and trailer rinse outs), Commercial Power Washing (buildings-interior/exterior, concrete, sidewalks warehouses, parking garages as well as event stadiums and more), Semi-Truck and RV Detailing / Reconditioning, as well as a Full-Service Body Shop and a Drive-Thru Wash Bay in Cincinnati.
This position will manage our newer shop, which includes the state of art 54′ truck/car paint booth and all new equipment and drive-thru wash bay. This position will oversee any of our operations from Body/Detail/Wash bay/Fleet departments to ensure TNT standards of work are met, and set goals achieved. The right candidate will have direct supervision relating to scheduling, creating work orders for routes, dispatch crews, meet with crew leaders to review work orders & routes. review/approve credit tickets, enter data into payroll spreadsheet, maintain the cleanliness of shop/equipment, as well as track performance to goal on assigned KPI’s, perform mobile quality inspections, resolve complaints/conflicts with customers. This position will incorporate and maintain safety observances, included but not limited to the use of all PPE by employees, ensuring safety features are working, promoting good daily safety practices and habits. This position will be responsible for communicating goals and objectives, applies company policy, staff, trains, coaches, administers discipline, maintains a sense of urgency, and ensures positive employee relations.
TNT’s ideal candidate is energetic, fun, exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trustworthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship-focused and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand.
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
· Competitive pay– up to $75,000.00 per year based on experience
· Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental-vision, short-termed disability plans
· 401K Plan
· Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
· Paid Vacation
· Training in our Industry
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of body shop experience do you have?
• How many years of Collision Repair experience do you have?
• How many years of estimate experience do you have?
• How many years of Managing a body shop experience do you have?
• How many years of paint experience do you have?
• How many years of relevant experience do you have?
• When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|