Private fast-growing company seeking to grow its sales team. This is a position that is face to face with our customers and must work well with the operations team to communicate clearly customer needs and expectations.
Duties will include:
- Service existing accounts by maintaining and building relationships. This is expected to be done through face to face check ins, phone and email check ins, entertaining through company events, golf, meals and drinks.
- New business development to expand footprint in the market
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature. Final approval by sales manager.
- Religiously using CRM to document all activities including appointments, sales stages, quotes and updating customer information. All activity is tracked through CRM not manual reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Imperative to be able to identify and sell the needs of the customer and translate this to operations. The company offers many levels of service. The sales team needs to identify this scope and relay it to operations.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Must be experienced in cold calling & networking
- At least 5 years of B2B sales.
- Sales experience with selling services.
- Organized and self-motivated. This position is driven by meeting sales numbers and goals.
- Good computer skills
Pay = Commission (Pay is based on sales and industry experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|