TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and is the largest pressure wash company of Commercial Buildings, Parking Garages, Stadiums, Concrete and Truck Fleets in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are also the leader in Semi-Truck and Bus Body repair and reconditioning. We are an aggressively growing company that has more than doubled in size in the last 3 years and has expanded our locations to Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Kentucky along with our corporate offices in Columbus.
We currently have a career opportunity at our Indianapolis, IN., location for an Account Manager who is energetic, talented, fun/positive hard-working career-minded individual who can demonstrate varied skills to help us continue to grow our business.
This position will manage current business along with acquiring new customers. The right candidate will create relationships with new customers and strengthen relationships with existing customer base. This is expected to be done through face to face, phone call, email check ins, and entertaining at events.
Customer relationship is very important to TNT Services, so the right candidate must have strong people and customer service skills.
This position’s territory will predominantly include Indianapolis, IN. Some travel will be required but will not involve more than one night a week.
This position will:
- Obtain orders from existing accounts that need regular follow up due to the changing needs of the industry. Uncover the needs of customers and prospects by applying value and presenting solutions for their needs. Once these are confirmed, work with operations on the proper execution of the solution. Recommends changes in products and services, by evaluating results and competitive developments. It is imperative to be able to identify and sell to the needs of the customer and translate this to operations. TNT offers many levels of service. The sales team needs to identify this scope and relay it to operations in a detailed and accurate fashion. Prepare sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of each customer. Submits surveys to sales manager obtained through interviews with customers and prospects. Daily use of CRM to document all activities including appointments, sales stages, quotes, and updating customer information. All activity is tracked through CRM not manual reports. Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. Resolves customer complaints by working with operations to investigate issues develop solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management, and communicating the resolution to the customer. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in trade associations. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing regional and company goals. Account manager must be able to periodically entertain customers after hours at events or happy hours.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
- At least 2 years of direct selling of business to business experience.
- 2+ years increasing sales experience
- Right candidate MUST be self-motivated, great work ethic, outstanding communicator, have a positive attitude, and work well with operations.
- Ability to establish and build business relationships
- Service existing accounts by maintaining and strengthening relationships
- Can achieve and exceed sales goals
- Technology Savvy
- Valid Driver’s license
- Able to travel as needed
SALARY: Potential to earn up to $65k
- Health care
- Voluntary dental/vision/short term disability plans
- Company paid Life insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Company vehicle
- Company Credit Card
- Company Cell phone
- Company computer
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Training in our industry
TNT Services is an EEO employer