Lead Paint Technician ( Automotive Painter ) SIGN ON BONUS
TNT Services, has been in business since 1989, and is the largest appearance specialist for large trucks and large fleets, buildings, stadiums, parking garages and many others in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
TNT is currently looking for a Lead Paint Technician for our Paint and Body Shop in our Cincinnati, OH location. Our continued growth is fueling the search for new team members. This position is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8am -4:30pm, with occasional weekends.
TNT’s idea candidate is energetic, fun, exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trust worthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship focused and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand.
- Understanding and knowledge of; preparation of surface, spray gun operations & related equipment, paint mixing, matching & applying, solve paint problems during the application process, understanding of finish defects, cause and cures.
- Applicant will also need to demonstrate the knowledge & understanding of fiberglass/fabrication, as well as safety precautions.
- Software experience necessary (Axalta software a plus)
- 2 to 10+ years experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Work is physical and endurance based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs) bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing and crouching
- Demonstrate good housekeeping traits
- SIGN ON BONUS $1,500.00 (paid out in increments of $500 -30 day/60 day & 90th day)
- Competitive Salary ($28-$35 per hour based on experience)
- Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k) Plan
TNT SERVICES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|