TNT Services specializes in several areas of power washing including Fleet Washing (hand washing, acid washing, degreasing, and trailer rinse outs), Commercial Power Washing (buildings-interior/exterior, concrete, sidewalks warehouses, parking garages as well as event stadiums and more), Semi-Truck and RV Detailing / Reconditioning, as well as a Full-Service Body Shop and a Drive-Thru Wash Bay in Columbus
TNT’s ideal candidate is energetic, fun, exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trustworthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship-focused and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand.
TNT Services has a need for a 1st shift detail technician to join our growing team and deliver outstanding service to our customers. The schedule is Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm and can include weekends as needed.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Positive attitude
- No restriction regarding heights
- Per insurance requirements to drive must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Work is performed in all sorts of environments, conditions, weather and seasons. Work is physical and endurance based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs)bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing and crouching
- Pre-employment drug screen
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
Competitive salary–starting at $13 per hour.
- Full Medical Benefits-comprehensive health, dental and vision plan
- 401K Plan
- Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy\
- Paid Vacation
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|