TNT Services is a complete appearance specialist and has provided services to our customers, including but not limited to the fleet and commercial power washing, detailing, bodywork, and degreasing since 1989. As the Midwest’s largest power wash company, we build and maintain a customized fleet of service trucks to deliver unparalleled service to our customers.
As we continue to grow our business, we are currently seeking a full time small engine mechanic for our Groveport, Ohio, location (we encourage all levels to apply).
TNT’s idea candidate is energetic, fun, exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trustworthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship-focused, and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand.
The right candidate will have the understanding & knowledge of:
- Engine skills Gas (Diesel helpful)
- Basic hand tools
- Pneumatic tools
- Safety precautions
- Brake systems, including ABS diagnostic
- Steering mechanisms
- Full PM: oil changing/fluid levels/rotate tires/batteries
- Diagnostic equipment
- Electronic control systems & components
- Must be at least 21 years of age to meet driving requirements
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have the flexibility to work off shifts
- Valid driver’s license
- Have own tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience
- Welding experience helpful but not required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
· Competitive pay– $22.00-28.00 per hour based on experience
· Incremental Sign-on Bonus pays out 30 day ($500.00), 60 day ($500.00) & 90th day ($500.00) totaling $1,500.00 bonus
· Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental-vision, short-termed disability plans
· 401K Plan
· Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
· Paid Vacation
· Training in our Industry
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour