If you honor your commitments, are never satisfied, customer focused, fun/positive and solution oriented, then this job is for you!
TNT Services is a complete appearance specialist and has been providing services to our customers including but not limited to: fleet and commercial power washing, detailing, body work and degreasing since 1989.
TNT Services has a need for Power Wash Technicians to join our growing team and to help deliver outstanding service to our customers. TNT Services is a Midwest company with four locations: Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and now our newest location in Louisville, Kentucky. We are currently looking for Full Time Power Wash Technicians with the opportunity to grow into Crew Leaders of their own routes. Starting pay is $13 to $16 per hour based on experience and eligibility to be a driver for TNT. Start Time is between 5am and 7am daily and includes weekends.
If you are not looking for a FULL TIME position and are interested in working weekends only, you are encouraged to apply as we have PART TIME positions just for you.
Responsibilities’ (including but not limited to):
Requires traveling to and from job site with a team member in a company vehicle. Efficiently power washing industrial and commercial customer needs including exterior of buildings (ground level as well as with use of lift), garages, and all flat surface type work. Ability to maintain workloads and daily time frames that can exceed typical eight hour shifts. Complete daily routes in a timely fashion, providing customers with ethical and quality service. Ensure all materials needed for each job are accounted for prior to leaving the main shop. Employee must comply with all company and state laws, including EPA guidelines.
- Per insurance requirements to drive must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and clean MVR report (maximum number of 4 points on license)
- No restriction to heights
- Weekend availability required
- Work is performed in all sorts of environments, conditions, weather and seasons. Work is physical and endurance based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs) bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing and crouching
- Pre-employment drug screen
TNT offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive Salary – $15 to $21 per hour
- Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 401K Plan
- Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy-
- Paid Vacation
TNT Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Columbus, Louisville|