TNT Services is a complete appearance specialist and has been a leader and innovator in our industry providing services to our customers including but not limited to: fleet and commercial power washing, detailing, bodywork, and degreasing
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the mid-west TNT has a need for a Lead Wash Bay Technician to join our growing team and deliver outstanding service to our customers. The hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 am-6:00 pm.
TNT’s ideal candidate is energetic, fun, exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trustworthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship-focused, and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply now.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Working the retail counter
- Invoicing and/or producing a bill for the customer
- Power Washing customer trucks as they come through the wash bay
- Providing customer service
- Other duties as needed
- Work is physical, and endurance-based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs) bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing, and crouching
- valid driver’s license
TNT offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Health/Dental-Vision/Short Term Disability benefit plans
- Paid vacation
- 401K matching plan
- Company provided accidental life insurance policy
- Paid training in our industry
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour