TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and has experienced explosive growth. We are a leader and innovator in fleet and commercial power washing, semi-truck detail, paint, and bodywork.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the mid-west TNT needs a full-time, Level 1 Mechanic, at our Sharonville, Ohio (Greater Cincinnati, Ohio) location. This position requires flexibility.
TNT Services has a need for a full-time level 1 Mechanic to join our growing team. The hours are Tuesday through Saturday 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Preventive Maintenance (PM) on all types of trucks
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
• Lubricate, diagnose, and operate equipment
• Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs timely and safely
• Complete required daily paperwork, document parts and material usage
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and less than 4 violation points
• Familiar driving a manual transmission
• 1 year experience with basic preventative maintenance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The technician must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this technician include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Competitive Wages: up to $19.00 per hour based on experience.
• Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental and vision plans.
• 401K Plan
• Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
• Paid Vacation
• Training in our Industry
TNT’s ideal candidate is energetic, fun and exhibits a positive attitude, dependable, trustworthy, always looking for ways to better a process, is relationship-focused, and demonstrates they can troubleshoot issues on demand.
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|