TNT Services is a complete appearance specialist and has been providing services to our customers including but not limited to: fleet and commercial power washing, detailing, body work and degreasing since 1989.
As we continue to grow our business, we are currently seeking a full time Mechanic. The hours will be Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm with occasional OT.
If you honor your commitments, are never satisfied, customer focused, fun/positive and solution oriented, then this job is for you!
The right candidate will have the understanding & knowledge of:
- Engine skills both Gas/Diesel
- Basic hand tools
- Pneumatic tools
- Safety precautions-including DOT inspections
- Brake systems, including ABS diagnostic
- Steering mechanisms
- Full PM: oil changing/fluid levels/rotate tires/batteries
- Diagnostic equipment
- Electronic control systems & components
- Must be at least 21 years of age to meet driving requirements
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have flexibility to work off shifts
- Valid driver’s license
- Have own tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience
- Welding experience helpful but not required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour