TNT Services has a working Branch Manager position available for motivated, career-minded, and experienced team members. You’ll responsible for the day-to-day operations. Join for competitive wages, exciting work, and family-owned.
TNT Services is a company that:
- Provides a fulfilling career to individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic and loyalty.
- Cares about its employees
- Provides a growing and stable environment
TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and has experienced explosive growth. We are a leader and innovator in the fleet and commercial power washing, semi-truck detail, paint, and bodywork.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the mid-west, TNT needs a full-time, working Branch Manager at our newest location, Cleveland, Ohio location. This position requires flexibility. The right candidate will be able to work weekends and any shift.
Responsibilities’ (including but not limited to):
- Scheduling and allocating crews for routes
- Work routes during the start-up period, as well as needed to meet customers’ needs.
- Work with Sales Team on scheduling and service requests from customers
- Monitor pre and post-trip condition of trucks and supplies
- Coordinate with onsite mechanics on equipment/truck issues
- Monitor daily truck inspections
- Interview, hire and train new employees
- Complete 90 day and annual reviews of employees
- Monitor and Review labor and fuel costs
- Work to ensure safety and quality standards
- A valid driver’s license is required (maximum number of 4 points on license)
- Management Experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and occasionally move up to 100lbs
- Specific vision abilities required include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
TNT offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive salary – up to $65k annually based on experience
- Full medical benefits, including comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- 401K Plan
- Accidental Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Company credit card, computer, cell phone, and car
Training in our industry. Candidates in the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area must train at our Columbus, Ohio location for up to 3 months (lodging/per diem paid by the company).
TNT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: up to $65,000.00 per year
Experience and License Requirements
- Organizational Skills
- Operations (optional)
- Customer Service
- Strategic Planning (optional)
- P&L Understanding (optional)
- Performance Management (optional)
- Driver’s License
|Job Category||Cleveland Job Postings|