TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and is the largest appearance specialist for semi trucks and buses in Indiana and Ohio. For more than 25 years. TNT Services has evolved into the Midwest’s premier fleet and commercial property power washing company. TNT also specializes in body and paint repair and reconditioning. We are a growing company with operations in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
TNT is looking for a Power Wash Team Leader for our Columbus, Ohio location. This position is a full-time evening / night shift position. Primary responsibility will be to lead our fleet and commercial property power washing operations by travelling between job sites to support the crews, evaluate job progress and perform quality inspections.
We are seeking an energetic, talented, fun/positive hard-working individual with varied skills to assist in leading of the day to day operations relating to the fleet and commercial property power washing. We desire to find someone relationship focused, solution oriented, dependable & able to work flexible hours. If you honor your commitments and are always looking to improve processes (never satisfied), have management ability and/or experience and can transition between variety of job task with ease and have a ‘can do’ attitude, then you are who we are looking for.
• 3-5 years of leadership experience in the service industry, a dispatching position or a field manager position.
• Ability to lead and support a team of 6-8 two-man crews.
• Valid Driver’s License is required (CDL Class B License is beneficial)
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Boom lift experience and/or basic mechanical knowledge helpful
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by TNT standard to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The right candidate must be able to lift and/or move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this technician include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear. This position is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Competitive salary (based on experience up to $45,000.00 per year).
• Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
• 401K Plan
• Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
• Paid Vacation
Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.tntservices.com no phone calls please
TNT SERVICES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer