Flexible Shifts- Sign-on Bonus $150.00
TNT Services has immediate needs for hardworking, self-motivated individuals ready to start work today. Because we are unique, we will train the right candidate who is ready to learn a new trade. We are looking for power washers to clean trucks and commercial facilities. Most people do not come with a power washing experience and that is okay! We will train you! Some people who enjoy this role come from previous Warehouse or Landscaping positions. Here is what the role looks like:
Power Wash Technicians Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Operate power wash equipment cleaning customers’ equipment (anything on wheels; light duty, heavy trucks) both interior and exterior, as well as commercial power washing of flat surface concrete, and buildings.
- Responsible for completion of daily route
- Responsible for troubleshooting of power wash equipment.
- Relationship Focused
- Work is performed in all sorts of environments, conditions, weather, and seasons. Work is physical, and endurance-based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs) bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing, and crouching.
We require our power washers to meet the following insurance requirements:
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean MVR report (max 4 points on license)
If you do not meet the above criteria, we still have a place for you! We are also hiring for Wash Bay Technicians and Detail Technicians who clean the inside and outside of commercial trucks as they come through the wash bay and/or through our mobile services.
The company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive pay, generally, a motivated employee can earn up to $22.00 per hour with our piece work incentive pay plan. This pay structure incentivizes employees by paying for the work they do, resulting in higher pay.
- Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental and vision plans.
- 401K Plan
- Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Training in our Industry
$150 Sign-on Bonus- $50 paid out after completing your 1st week worked scheduled hours (not including orientation) $100 paid out after completing your 30 days worked schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour