TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and is the largest pressure wash company of Commercial Buildings, Parking Garages, Stadiums, Concrete and Truck Fleets in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are also the leader in Semi-Truck and Bus Body repair and reconditioning. We are an aggressively growing company that has more than doubled in size in the last 3 years and has expanded our locations to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Kentucky along with our corporate offices in Columbus.
We currently have a career opportunity at our Sharonville, Ohio (Greater Cincinnati) Location, for a Commercial Sales Manager who is an energetic, talented, fun/positive a hard-working career-minded individual who can demonstrate varied skills to help TNT continue to grow our business.
This position will manage the current business along with acquiring new customers. The right candidate will create relationships with new customers and strengthen relationships with the existing customer base. This is expected to be done through face to face, phone calls, email check-ins, and entertaining at events.
Customer relationship is very important to TNT Services, so the right candidate must have strong people and customer service skills.
Duties will include:
- Service existing accounts by maintaining and building relationships. This is expected to be done through face to face check-ins, phone, and email check-ins, entertaining through company events, golf, meals, and drinks.
- New business development to expand footprint in the market
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature. Final approval by the sales manager.
- Religiously using CRM to document all activities including appointments, sales stages, quotes and updating customer information. All activity is tracked through CRM not manual reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Imperative to be able to identify and sell the needs of the customer and translate this to operations. The company offers many levels of service. The sales team needs to identify this scope and relay it to operations.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Position Requirements (ALL levels of Sales Representatives encouraged to apply):
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Must be experienced in cold calling & networking
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales (*see disclaimer below)
- Sales experience with selling services.
- Organized and self-motivated. This position is driven by meeting sales numbers and goals.
- Good computer skills
*If you are newer in the Sales field ready to take that next step in your career and you’re energetic, want to develop customer relationships from start to finish while offering them solutions to their needs, want to impact the bottom line, honor you commitments, are fun and keep a positive attitude, you are a driven individual who is always looking to better a process, we encourage you to apply!
- Health care
- Voluntary dental/vision/short term disability plans
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Company vehicle
- Company Credit Card
- Company Cell phone
- Company computer
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Training in our industry
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 = Base + Commission (pay is based on sales and industry experience)
TNT Services is an EEO employer
|Job Category||Cincinnati and Dayton Events|