TNT Services have been in business since 1989 and have experienced explosive growth. We are a leader and innovator in the fleet and commercial power washing and semi-truck detail and paint/bodywork.
As we continue to grow our business, we are currently seeking a full-time 1st shift small engine mechanic for our Indianapolis, IN., location.
Duties (not limited to):
· Diagnosing/troubleshooting operational issues
· Diagnosing, repairing, and preventative maintenance for but not limited to; automotive, small engine, and various equipment.
· Maintain work area appearance and safety
· Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
· Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
· 1-3 years of practical experience
· Have own tools
· A valid driver’s license with less than four points
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· Competitive Salary up to $24.00 per hour, depending on experience
· 1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS (incremental $333.33 paid out at 30, 60 & 90th day)
· Health care/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability plans & Life Insurance
· Paid vacation & Holiday pay
· 401 (k) Plan
TNT Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Columbus, Indianapolis|